Sunday, April 19, 2009

Collabortive Service Project Update

After much confusion, on my part, I have finally gotten with a student, "Jen". I tried giving her directions, but her attempts weren't very successful. No problem, because I have experienced failed attempts as well. We were finally able to get together, Sunday. She is a student in TM, it is a year round school. & they were off this entire week, and vacationed in New York. Having arrived yesterday, Saturday, and working today, I am most appreciative.

Everything was going well, until we got to Google.Docs . . . it was giving us an error message, and we weren't able to create the google.docs account, so we'll have to try again tomorrow. We attempted on two different computer systems, and to no avail. This was most discouraging because I wanted to complete the assignment. However, that is about the only thing needed, so as soon as google.docs is up I'll be able to tie up all loose ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment