Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fun with Excell Spreadsheets

This week’s Session 9 spreadsheet assignment was a bit confusing, as I attempted to upload on google.docs. The difficulty was related to the compatibility of my software with google.docs. The instructions were not explicit, which became time consuming. However, through trial and error, I was able to accomplish my goal.

Students doing these activities will have the opportunity to analyze, create and record; and will have a hand on inquiry based approach experience. Teaching students by hands on experiences provides students with authentic learning opportunities, which is the core of the inquiry based teaching approach. Three questions I would use to help my students get started on creating a spreadsheet, are: 1.) How will students monitor the weather? 2.) What elements affect climate change? 3.) What is the impact on vegetation globally?

No comments:

Post a Comment