Friday, March 6, 2009

How the 7 elements of storytelling relate to my unit plan & storyboard

This week’s assignment is to create a storytelling movie. Are the effects of climate change severe? The entire world is suffering from the results of climate change. Tackling the seven elements of digital storytelling is an important element of both a unit plan and storyboard.

The first element I want to address is the point of view. In my storyboard, my point of view is dealt through my belief that climate change is a major factor in the reduction of necessary plants and vegetation in our existence. The dramatic question I wish to answer is, “what can we do to delay this process?” Answering this question is accomplished in my storyboard, by the images of recycling. The emotional content is related to the impact this topic will have on future lives of mankind. My voice will help reinforce the importance of awareness of climate change, by adding feeling and depth to what I’m presenting. The sound track will enhance my voice and my storyboard by emphasizing of what could be lost in this downward spiral. There is a multitude of information on how climate change is affecting ecosystems worldwide. I have tried to be economical in my presentation in order to put forth the information I feel is most important. My pacing accommodates each image individually and allows enough time for my audience to understand the information I am attempting to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment